Hi there, I’m Jon – nice to emeet you! I have 20+ years experience in marketing and web development. At the height of my corporate career, I was running the US$250M WWE licensed video game globally – based in Los Angeles. I’ve had some amazing experiences that 12 yr old me could only dream of – and for that I am grateful.
I have been working on websites since the late 90’s, with more of a focus since 2010 – with my own ecommerce site. I enjoyed developing the site and learning about ecommerce so much that I decided to upskill in many facets of web and app development:
- WordPress. We specialise in building and maintaining WordPress sites.
- Ecommerce – Woocommerce (and its extensive array of plug ins), Shopify, Ebay and Amazon stores
- Web hosting – we now offer a lightning fast service from Australian servers.
- Site Security – site hardening, antifaud, DDoS protection (extremely important in the business of selling video game codes!)
- App development – PWA, Mobile responsiveness – CSS, AMP
- SEO – Site audit, White hat tactics, link building, long tail keywords. Using tools such as SE Ranking, Keyword planner, Yoast, Market Samurai
- SEM – Google ad buying
- Sitespeed – using tools such as GT Metrix, Pagespeed Insights
My background in marketing started in the DIY industry with Orica/Dulux. I then moved into my passion – video games, with THQ. Following success in the Australian office (Winning the inaugural IGEA Marketing Award) I was transferred to the US (LA) office to become the Senior Global Brand Manager for the licensed WWE product. I have a Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) and Bachelor of Arts (Mandarin) from Deakin University. I also completed further education in Business Administration with Mt Eliza Business School