Why let someone manage your website?
Many of our clients find that although they have the greatest of intentions, marketing and in particular their website become a task to do “When they have time”.
As most business owners and managers know, that time rarely arrives as you get consumed in running a business. Thus the website falls by the wayside.
That’s where our clients look to us for help:
- Updating the website to the latest versions of WordPress and plugins. Did you know that if you do not keep your website updated, you open yourself to crashes, bugs, a poor user experience – or even worse – hackers.
- Removing unnecessary stuff from your website – such as plugins and themes that you do not use
- Providing marketing recommendations to increase site visits, engagement and conversions.
- Working with you to develop rolling 4-8 week content strategies. Then help you create and disseminate the content to social media outlets
- Providing recommendations to streamline the site for user experience and site speed
- Providing monthly reporting, site audits and recommendations.
We can also help you with advertising your site.
Want a free, no obligation quote to manage your website and marketing? Let us do what we do best, to allow you to do what you do best.